Leading of development projects for highly innovative products (Power Tools) in P88 from definition phase to hand over to product care. Responsible to achieve the quality and cost targets in the project time line. Design of parts, modules and tools based on agreed product concepts and specification during development, re-sourcing and product care projects within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines. Establish Hilti quality standards and development guidelines.
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
The Campaign Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning and execution including project planning, implementation, resource allocation, reporting and execution of all aspects of Hilti’s Brand & Digital marketing campaigns. The Project Manager will manage cross-functional teams and work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure project success.
We’re looking to provide an opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge regarding the company, our products and how our operations drive the growth of Hilti’s business. Through the completion of value-added projects and day-to-day tasks, the intern supports various projects on our Tulsa Operations team.
The TTM project manager is the entrepreneur in Hilti that turns assets (knowledge, people, and equipment) into innovative products to achieve long term differentiation vs competition. Technical understanding, combined with very good people and communication skills are essential to perform this job.
- Нещодавно отримали ступінь магістра?
- Вільно говорите англійською та іншими мовами?
- Захоплює дух від перспектив жити і працювати в різних країнах?
- Готові зробити кар'єру топ-менеджера в міжнародній компанії?