• Create technical data/performance information for anchor/cast-in channel products. • Generate technical approvals according European/US test criteria. • Work on Projects with Universities and Test labs. • Contribute to develop leading anchor/cast-in channel products.
• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
This position is responsible for providing coordination of the activities for TTM/relocation and other projects within supply chain in ADS/P88. Planning, implementing and monitoring a range of activities to ensure that our projects are under control and we achieve or even overachieve all of our targets (e.g. time, quality, costs, etc.).
Estamos expandiendo nuestro equipo de Ventas! Buscamos vendedores con experiencia en construcción especificamente en el trade mecánico y eléctrico para unirse a nuestro equipo de ventas en Monterrey. Este no es un trabajo de ventas ordinario, así como nuestra cultura es única, orientada al alto desempeño y cuidado por nuestra gente.
Estamos buscando un vendedor técnico para unirse a nuestro equipo de ventas en la región de Tijuana.
Estamos expandiendo nuestro equipo de Ventas! Buscamos vendedores con experiencia en construcción especificamente en el trade steel & metal para unirse a nuestro equipo de ventas en Monterrey. Este no es un trabajo de ventas ordinario, así como nuestra cultura es única, orientada al alto desempeño y cuidado por nuestra gente.
We are looking for a passionate full-stack or backend developer who is skilled in application development with the focus on the SAP ABAP in one of the largest SAP ERP (S/4HANA) single-instance implementations in the world. Your innovative mindset will help to enable business excellence and customer satisfaction through value-adding global IT solutions. You are part of our agile delivery organization and work closely with other developers, business analysts and product owners to deliver reliable and innovative IT solutions for Hilti.
We are looking for a high caliber candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your full potential in financial planning & analysis and controlling. The successful candidate will be a strong finance business partner in providing financial insights and analysis, oversees and implement relevant procedures and processes to achieve sustainable and profitable growth for Hilti China by collaborating with all departments.
Estamos expandiendo nuestro equipo de Ventas! Buscamos vendedores para atender a nuestros clientes que tienen un negocio de renta de herramientas en la zona de Guadalajara. y seguir así generando excelentes resultados. Este no es un trabajo de ventas ordinario, así como nuestra cultura es única, orientada al alto desempeño y cuidado por nuestra gente.
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.
Concentrate on strategic suppliers’ development and management in Asia to support regional and global supply management.
To enhance TTM quality management for power tool business and enable the ADS TTM Roadmap.
You can contribute to identify the risk of current supply chain and investigate the reasonable technology in order to fulfil Hilti tool development. We are strong in technical background like casting, fine blanking, sintering, machining, plastic, electronic, science of material. We want you to help us creating a reliable bridge between project team and suppliers.
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own electronic supplier portfolio.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own supplier portfolio.
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care. • Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools. • Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Responsible for managing dedicated tool segment repair lifecycle. Ensure best repair by bringing quality, time & cost into balance and implementation of repair standards. Act as entrepreneurial business partner to BU, Quality and AMS Service Areas. Take AMS product ownership to identify potentials and implement improvements during repair lifecycle. Single global point of contact for regional engineering requests.
• Identify functional, cost & performance targets for products and drive and take liability for product realization towards these targets on time and within budget. Design, analyse and improve components and complete mechanical product systems for consumable products within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines as active part of a global project team. • Main scope of this position is to take the development role in projects for A1 PLS projects, where project setup is focused towards fast introduction of a product solution.
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.