Video Communications Coordinator - Plano, TX or Tulsa, OK
What's the role?
The role of Video Communications coordinator, builds awareness/preference for the Hilti brand by coordinating the development, execution, delivery and evaluation of video communication activities, in relation to the overall strategy. This role serves as a partner to internal stakeholders with regards to l video communication.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As the Video Communications coordinator will coordinate development of video communications (preproduction, production and post production) and develop and manage project timelines and budgets. You will work with internal stakeholders (product management, trade management, etc.) to develop content that effectively communicated the message to the intended audience in a compelling and brand compliant way. You will ensure consistency and quality of messages and brand (CICD) adherence.
You will also work with external vendors who support video production processes and maintain the video content archive and work with global teams to get content on Hilti's image bank. You will provide video support at tradeshows and events, as needed and self-perform filming and editing of video content, as needed. Additional duties, as assigned.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, communication, design, or related field
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years’ experience, required
- Strong knowledge and direct experience with video related communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop effective, result-focused marketing communications
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage external vendors, budgets and timelines
- Strong attention to detail, quality and proofreading
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Preferred experience with iMovie, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite and Macintosh operating systems
- Position can be located in either Plano, TX or Tulsa, OK office
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”