What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our transformation journey. As a UX Researcher, you will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment. You will create visually appealing designs that allow users to successfully navigate Hilti digital solutions, while maintaining brand integrity.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Lead and recommend both short-and long-term research activities, contributing to the creation of a research plan
Create and communicate research artefacts, findings, reports and recommendations
Advocate for user research and help champion buy in from stakeholders and businesses
Participate in planning of research topics and usability tests and contribute to the analysis and synthesis of research findings
Participate in discussions and activities related to current research projects
Contribute to effective documentation of research and testing including notes, photos, video and resulting analysis
Research and advise on current and emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Computer Interactions, or related field required
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Experience in executing both qualitative and quantitative UX Research methodologies.
- Experience analyzing complicated data
- Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
- High attention to detail; extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UX tools such as InVision, Sketch, Abstract, etc.
- Demonstrated time-management skills, attention to detail, and ability to remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Normal office conditions.
- Up to 25% (domestic/international/both) travel, required.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.