Tool Service Process Manager
What's the role?
The role of the Tool Service Process Manager works in conjunction with the Regional Process Manager to drive multiple business process improvement initiatives within the Tool Service Process. This position works with Tool Services Center (TSC) Managers, technicians, coordinators, customer service, and channels to sustain process execution resulting in higher efficiencies, productivity and ultimately better service to our repair customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career
What does the role involve?
Support end-to-end repair service process within the Hilti North America (HNA) service area based on global standards (GPMS)
• Accountable for coordinating and performing system testing with local key users as part of all upcoming system releases (eg. SAP/R3, ByD, HOL, ODA, Hilti Connect App, S4/HANA)
• Responsible for execution of selected VIP services related to tool service
• Update, maintain, and store the regional/local process documentations on GPMS
• Support the continual execution of LEAN management in all Tool Service Centers
• Identify, align, and drive implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the end-to-end repair process
• Support the training and change management process for all activities related to new or current process/system launches and best process practices
• Perform process audits and Tool Service Center assessments with recommended corrective actions through the direction of the Regional Process Manager
• Utilize Shop Floor Management to ensure that policies and procedures are implemented consistently and best practices are shared for continuous improvement and outstanding results
• Work closely with IT to maintain consistent, steady operation of the network, printers and PCs in all Tool Service Center operations
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum three (3) years’ general work experience within Hilti, including process management exposure
• In depth understanding of Hilti’s direct sales business model and/or Operations Functions
• Proven success in a combination of selling and/or operational roles where leadership with peers has been exhibited
• Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products (heavy emphasis on Excel and Power Point)
• Demonstrated competency in organizational, detail, and process-oriented skill sets
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills to all external/internal customers, peer groups, and upper management
• Strong planning and implementation skills (ability to manage time lines and multiple tasks simultaneously)
• Passionate team player with a strong desire to advance within the company