Technical Leadership Development Program
What's the role?
We are looking for customer-focused engineers to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The Technical Leadership Program will give you great introductions to multiple engineering departments in our business.
Program at a Glance:
2-year development program that includes foundational learning, hands on technical or fire protection experience, project work or field engineering
Opportunity to fast track your career to management paired with a mentor from whom you can expect guidance and counsel
Exposure and networking with senior leadership
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it will be a big advantage. Throughout the program you will work with leaders who not only understand our business but have a passion for people development and helping others achieve greatness.
What you need is:
- A graduating senior with an Engineering Degree in: Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Fire Protection, Construction Management (with a Structural Emphasis)
- Graduating in December 2018 or May 2019
- 100% mobile and open to relocation
- Solid analytical skills to analyze results and implement effective strategies
- Successful completion of strengths of materials, concrete and steel classes is preferred
- Results oriented and proactive – able to get things done and achieve targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word GPA of 3.0 or above
- Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
- Strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.