Team Lead, VIP Delivery Support Team - Tulsa, OK
What's the role?
The role of Team 90 Lead, is responsible for increasing customer satisfaction through transparency of delivery and excellence in processes. The position assists in achieving company productivity goals by coaching, developing, and administering leadership to a small group of Team 90 representatives, for the proactive identification and resolution of potential delivery failures, as well as perform root cause analysis in the order flow process.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Lead Team 90 Customer Care Representatives, providing transparency of outbound shipments to internal and external customers, by training, coaching, hiring, and developing team members
• Analyze and develop staffing models that cover Hilti North America (HNA) order volume and local Distribution Center (DC) service hours
• Contribute to ICOS score of 90 by ensuring team accurately tracks shipments, determines true availability, and accurately advises internal and external customers of deliveries
• Active contributor in consistent and clear communication regarding process breakdowns with Supply Chain partners and impacted Regional Managers/DM.
• Perform root cause analysis of failures in the order flow process and is key member of CIP team.
• Maintain and maximize all scheduling (i.e.: shift, vacation, etc.) to meet order volumes; provide coverage of unforeseen shortfalls in staffing
• Accept, resolve, and follow up on internal and external customer complaints
• Review and coach team required performance standards; maintain a high level of recorded activity (Sales Activities, Database entries)
• Develop strong partnerships with materials management and transportation
• Develop trust with field sales to increase AM productivity and reduce inbound calls from field
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree, required
• Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ logistics or customer service experience or a related
• Strong Microsoft and PC skills; including SAP, Access, Excel
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with strong mathematical aptitude, required
• Demonstrated decision making, leadership, and coaching skills, required
• Demonstrated multi-tasking ability while being detail oriented and well organized, required
• Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills (verbal & written)
• High level of motivation, customer focus, and a continuous improvement mentality required
• Ability to motivate others toward common targets
• Previous leadership experience preferred.
Normal office conditions.
Up to 5% domestic travel, required.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.