Team Lead- On Demand
What's the role?
The Team Lead, On-Demand Program is responsible for functional and disciplinary leadership of On-Demand Service Representatives (ODSR) in Tools On-Demand (TOD) operations. This role effectively plans and directs activities of assigned employees to achieve TOD Management Business Objectives.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Lead and direct On-Demand Service Representative (ODSR) team in executing tool service process while delivering Hilti Tool Services value proposition
• Maintain technical competence while leading the development of assigned ODSRs
• Identify, propose, and execute continuous process improvements for On-Demand center operations
• Supervise a team of ODSRs to ensure completion of daily and weekly cycle counts, equipment status modifications, and appropriate integration of stock into the On-Demand plant location(s)
• Manage inventory control of On Demand tools, including directing the ODSR team in physical inventory, asset management, and inventory audits
• Train new and existing ODSR team members in SAP and program processes and updates
• Serve as the subject matter expert for all On-Demand processes, protocols, and procedures
• Adhere to standards, processes, and policies, and ensure ODSR team members follow all process standards
• Ensure minimum and maximum stock levels to timely fulfill customer orders via inventory management
• Direct the maintenance of work areas, tools, and assigned equipment
• Oversee and supervise assigned team members, including performing PMP process, implementing development plans, and recommending employment status changes
• Determine On-Demand priorities to maintain same day receiving and on-time shipping
• Assist On-Demand Manager in maintaining communication through daily contact with On-Demand staff, Tool Service Center (TSC) staff, customers, sales personnel, and company departments
• Direct and coordinate activities in collaboration with stakeholders, including Account and Regional Managers, Product Managers, Trade Managers and Tool Services Marketing team (fleet, TOD support, CTS) to understand product issues and effectively communicate changes and challenges
• Coordinate with the Manager of the On-Demand Program and other Team Leads to recommend and implement SAP and physical process improvements
• Collaborate with Team Leads to develop and maintain an On-Demand SAP and physical process manual
• Create and provide internal and external ad hoc reports
• Perform other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• High School Diploma or GED, required
• Associate’s degree, preferred
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience as an individual contributor or team leader in a process oriented role
• Experience in supervisory role, preferred
• Advanced skills in SAP and MS Excel, required
• Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills required; must be able to effectively interface with customers and internal team members at various levels with the organization
• Ability to assess differing priorities and adjust to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.