Talent Sourcer - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The role of the Talent Sourcer is to contribute to Talent Acquisition efforts in generating and nurturing talent pipelines and powering total recruitment marketing to attract and engage top talent to Hilti for critical hiring needs. The Talent Sourcer supports the Talent Acquisition team’s vision to position Hilti as an employer of choice within the industrial sales and construction industries through talent sourcing and project work.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies
Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
Find high-quality passive candidates and conduct initial screenings to gauge candidate interest and ensure candidates meet basic qualifications
Build high caliber candidate pools and present qualified candidates to recruiters for further consideration
Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 to 3 years of agency or corporate recruitment experience preferred (preferably sourcing experience in sales and engineering)
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national level for a variety of positions at multiple locations
- Extensive knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, and assessing candidate skills
- Demonstrated experience and/or ability to learn innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of talent
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Motivated, deadline-drive, and results-oriented
- Competitive spirit with a track record of success in a metrics-driven environment
- Eager to learn new technologies, build relationships, and identify quality talent
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage competing demands and multiple openings
- Ability to grown and learn on the job through coaching