Sr. Manager, Logistics Services
What's the role?
The purpose of this position is to lead both customer contact teams within logistics and develop internal talent. Logistics Care Team is an exception handling team interacting directly with the external customer and proactively providing transparency to delivery issues prior to order shipment. The Logistics Services Team provides support for internal customers, field and distribution team member
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Function as a link between the standard exception handling process platform and Logistics, Customer Service, Business Process Excellence, Marketing Organizations and Corporate Functions.
Continuously strive to identify new, more productive approaches to perfect order completion, consignment management, van inventory and processes in support of internal and external customers.
Lead or contribute as an expert to roll-out and improvement projects.
Train and support Logistics Care Team members on process and best practice.
Manage the operations of the Logistics Care Team and Logistics Services teams.
Provide a strong focus on team development to achieve company goals; lead the team in establishing performance expectations and maximize their potential.
Interact with Logistics, Customer Service, Business Process Excellence, Marketing Organizations and Corporate Functions to ensure effective end to end process flow.
Independently handle process information, documentation and reporting.
Provide cross functional support for HNA/Global projects.
Lead and support the teams in process excellence and execution to achieve compliance with corporate and external audit criteria.
Additional Duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
From the moment you join us, you know you’re part of something bigger. That feeling of belonging is with you, no matter where you are.
Why should you apply?
”I’ve become a much better version of myself since working at Hilti – intellectually, as a human being and from a social responsibility perspective.” Banu, Hilti Turkey
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Five years’ experience in customer service, process management, supply chain or related fields
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient in systems such as SAP, CRM, and MS Office
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Hilti products, services and applications
- Highly detail-focused and process oriented
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership, management and coaching skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Dynamic positive results orientated personality
- Demonstrated ability working within and managing teams
- Combined experience in change management and cross functional project work
- Continuous Improvement mindset; Green or Black Belt desired
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.