Senior Market Reach Reporting Analyst
What's the role?
The Senior Market Reach Reporting Analyst provides services to the organization in the areas of Corporate Strategy, Compensation Reporting, and Sales Reporting and Analysis. This position also maintains global responsibilities for supporting specific global reports as assigned. Lastly, this position has the responsibility for development of applications and automation processes related to the Information topics they support.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Manage the development and implementation of sales and marketing information systems, applications and tools to improve utilization of the Company’s database, including customer information, product information, trade information, and general market information; identify new opportunities where sales and marketing automation/information can be used to increase profitability
Create reporting and applications from specification to delivery and support, using various tools
Distribute reporting for sales force and specialists, using myReports portal and other portals
Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of bonus calculation systems to ensure timely and accurate bonus payments for all non-Corporate bonus plans; support HR Compensation in the development of variable pay calculations to ensure bonus measurements are objective, measurable, and consistently applied according to plan documents
Coordinate with HR Compensation to facilitate the audit and upload of payroll for bonuses
Develop and support certain global market reach topics for Hilti world-wide
Provide guidance, training, and support for Hilti personnel who are new in position on BI and Business Objects Analysis (BOA) and other tools / applications
Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing, Business, Accounting, or Finance required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years prior work experience performing work in the areas of reporting, analysis and application development preferred
- Detailed understanding of the business processes within Hilti and an understanding of the relationship between the business processes and the business warehouse data models preferred
- Intermediate understanding of the BI Data Model concept strongly preferred
- Intermediate understanding of the ERP table structures strongly preferred
- Advanced BI skills to write and run queries preferred
- Strong understanding of the data model necessary for reporting preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Thoroughness and attention to detail required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Access, required
- Advanced SAP skills preferred
- Skills in tools such as Visual Basic, Think-Cell preferred
- SAP Business Objects knowledge preferred, including the use of Web IntelligenceProficiency with tools such as Visual Basic, PowerBI, Alteryx
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”