Sales - Regional Manager - Dallas, TX
What's the role?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for sales and people management, and desire advancement opportunities throughout the U.S. and globally.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and execution of marketing strategies through your direct reports in a pre-determined geography. You will be responsible for the development and coaching of your team members, ensuring that they are given the resources and opportunities that they need to succeed and grow at Hilti.
Through conducting regional sales meetings, product launch meetings, review and improve sessions, performance reviews, and development discussions you will assess additional revenue opportunities and drive customer engagement while being committed to developing a high-performing team.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best team members and managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated understanding and previous coaching of Time and Territory Management (TTM), including zoning a territory by customer potential and previous sales, creating/owning daily schedule, and using sales productivity tools
- Understanding and previous experience coaching salespeople how to identify and select top potential accounts within a sales territory; demonstrated ability to analyze and identify which customers to target, what criteria to use to select customers, and create business plans to identify customers’ potential and what product gaps exist in customers’ current purchasing habits
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility
Regional Managers are required to demonstrate how to properly operate Hilti construction tools and how to properly install Hilti construction fasteners. In addition, Regional Managers must be able to leverage/articulate Hilti Services and Software. Must have a valid US driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle and comply with HNA Fleet Safety Policy requirements.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”