Sales Development Representative, SaaS (Plano, TX)
What's the role?
The role of the Sales Sourcer, SaaS is responsible for contacting marketing-qualified leads and setting up product demonstrations for the SaaS Account Executive team. This role will aid in the development of pipeline and territory sales growth by working directly with Hilti’s sales teams, including Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS, Account Managers (AMs), and Field Engineers (FEs), and using prospecting tools to find new contacts and organizations in their assigned territory.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS
• Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
• Complete sixty (60) or more calls a day; find and fill in data of target accounts, cultivating inbound leads and identifying prospects
• Document and manage sales activities by entering new opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com
• Serve as initial point of contact for targeted companies
• Accurately process customer transactions, including price quotations and purchase orders
• Develop well-rounded understanding of Hilti sales philosophy, market, and customers
• Execute active campaigns to drive traffic to both online and in-person events
• Educate and explain business value of Hilti solutions to prospective and existing customers
• Respond accurately and promptly to basic questions from prospects and customers; referring more advanced issues or questions to sales team
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• High School Diploma or GED, preferred
• Two (2) years professional experience in sales, required
• Associate’s degree may be accepted in lieu of experience requirement
• Demonstrated experience in sales, required
• Experience in cold-calling and consultative phone skills, preferred
• Demonstrated communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills with the ability to project confidence and overcome objections
• Remain abreast of industry and technologies to ensure accurate support to current and prospective customers
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.