SaaS Customer Support Specialist
What's the role?
The role of SaaS Customer Support Specialist is to provide customer support to an array of SaaS solutions. This position is responsible for coordinating, supporting, and servicing ON!Track, Jira, and Hilti Connected Application customers and field personnel.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Provide product and technical service support to customers and Account Managers (AMs) in the field
• Ensure high-level customer satisfaction by analyzing customer situations and providing appropriate support
• Evaluate inbound caller issues and help with utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation
• Assume full ownership of incoming support requests and follow up as needed to ensure problem resolution
• Escalate cases to Level II support when appropriate, determining the most effective solution to a problem
• Provide pre-sales technical expertise to AMs as needed on software functionality
• Understand and present Hilti's Channel Strategy, Lifetime Services Strategy, New Product and Trade Strategy
• Responsible for sustaining and continuing knowledge of existing and new software version releases and add on feature functionality
• Handle transactions involving customer terms and conditions in accordance to Hilti's legal guidelines and any applicable regulatory standards
• Responsible for receiving and processing inbound calls, faxes, emails, repair and technical inquiries from both customers and field sales personnel
• Multi-task between special projects and daily responsibilities
• Provide quality service to approximately 30 - 40 customer contacts each day
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background
What you need is:
- • Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business field of study
- • Strong technical skills required
- • Must possess technical savvy and have strong communication skills to support customers with software and hardware issues
- • Strong customer relationship management skills required
- • Strong attention to detail and demonstrated follow-up
- • Fluent in the Hilti Value Proposition and demonstrated ability to drive customer business to multiple channels
- • Demonstrated decision-making, planning, and organizing ability required
- • Demonstrated commitment to success, flexibility, and team orientation required
- • Strong knowledge of computer information systems such as SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel
- • Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
- • Multilingual Candidate preferred, English-Spanish-French
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.