Recruiter - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The Recruiting Specialist collaborates and consults with business unit leaders and hiring managers for strategic and tactical recruitment plans designed to meet Hilti's business objectives. This team member uses creativity, problem solving and organization skills to effectively acquire talent and fuel the organization's growth.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Partner with and provide recruitment related consultation, support, service, and guidance to Hilti line management
- Proactively consult with business and human resource partners to identify staffing needs; develop and implement a fulfillment plan strategy for each open position.
- Work with hiring managers to create and execute recruitment processes consistent with HNA goals and business objectives, while ensuring all available recruiting resources are utilized.
- Source and screen resumes to match candidate skills to established profiles and select finalists for hiring manager review.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Implement creative, efficient and effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Post and maintain open positions on electronic job boards including internal websites.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers and others after each interview; track job opening and candidate activity data for reporting purposes.
- Manage the recruiting process utilizing HNA’s Applicant Tracking System.
- Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and most of our team members have little to no construction industry experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Two to five years of recruiting experience or three to five years of Hilti sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability in using social media applications to source talent
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to utilize creative and innovative approaches in problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel (filters, v-lookups, and pivot tables preferred)
- Strong ability with internet-based sourcing techniques and practices.
- A high level of motivation and customer focus required.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Must possess a commitment to Hilti’s core values of integrity, commitment, courage and teamwork.
- Outstanding organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to promote Hilti through professional networking opportunities.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”