PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE CAREERS - Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, engineers to take our company forward. Hilti is a premium brand international company where team members drive a Best Place to Work culture and was recently awarded the honor by Glassdoor for 2019!
If you are passionate about continuous learning and development, excited about growing as a leader and charting your own career path in North America and other parts of the globe, such as Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, we need you!
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 23,000 people in more than 120 countries (3,000 here in North America), we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
We are hiring engineers in the following cities to work in both field and corporate functions.
San Francisco, Los Angles, Visalia
Salt Lake City
Plano (Headquarters), Irving, Houston
New York City
Northern New Jersey / Dayton
What do we offer?
We have a high performing, diverse and inclusive corporate team that is in two major office hubs: Plano, TX Corporate Office and our Tulsa, OK Operations Center. More than 80% of our roles are filled internally. By providing Industry–leading training, we continue to evolve to be the best partners for our internal teams and external customers. Regardless if you start in an entry level role or an experienced leader, your contributions are equally as important to the success of the company. We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role and grow beyond! In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
Hilti’s core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Courage and Commitment are aligned with the values of what has been instilled in you while serving your country. We look for team members who like to learn, lead, develop themselves and others and continue to give back to their community creating long term sustainable value.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Industrial, or Computer Engineer or Software Development/Engineering)
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 3-5 years of professional work history preferred
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customer’s experience
- Excellent communication skills to all external/internal customers, peer groups, and Sr. Leadership
- Ability to work and influence successfully in a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to gather and analyze information to develop and implement effective strategies and communicate change
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”