Process Manager II - Dallas, TX
What's the role?
The role of Process Manager II contributes to the strategic direction, development, implementation, and harmonization of standard Logistics processes for Hilti North America (HNA) and provides a single point of contact/subject matter expert for Process Managers, Process Experts and Key Users.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Contribute to the strategic direction, development, implementation and harmonization of standard Logistics processes for HNA
• Act as single point of contact and subject matter expert for Process Managers, Process Experts and Key Users and provide a vital link between the standard process platform and regional operations
• Increase productivity by independently identifying and implementing new or improved logistic processes utilizing best practices of continuous improvement
• Lead large project or program teams and deliver expert recommendations regarding complex cross-divisional roll-out and improvement initiatives
• Lead/mentor & provide best practices training and support to Process Experts and Key Users
• Work with Global Process Managers to ensure effective end-to-end process flow
• Identify process discrepancies, provide suggested solutions and take coordinated actions with responsible Process Experts and Process Managers to achieve measurable results
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s Degree, required preferably in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Business or a related field
• Minimum of five (5) years of prior experience in project management, consulting and supply chain
management in more than one department (e.g. transportation and distribution)
• Thorough understanding of multiple supply chain competencies in a global environment, business
analysis methodologies and proven project leadership experience
• Ability to solve complex problems and make decisions independently
• Excellent communication (written, verbal presentation) skills, required
• Possess a continuous improvement mindset
• Motivate and generate results through influence, coaching, and teaching
• Demonstrated large/complex project or program management success within a supply chain environment
• Advanced level skills in SAP and BI, including the ability to troubleshoot and provide systematic solutions within an existing SAP platform
• Must have strong analytical skills with a good attention to detail
• Supply chain certification (CPIM, CSCP) or project management certification (PMP) preferred
• English proficiency, required
Normal office conditions
Up to 25% domestic & international travel, required
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.