What's the role?
The role of the Non-Structured Pricing Analyst is to support the company on all pricing decisions, providing frequent recommendations to improve processes and prices through details analysis about price performance out of the structured pricing concept.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Operational: Maintain the data integrity of the Online Account Review Tool; perform monthly audits on MO adherence to HNA’s Overwrite and Auto Price (AP) approval processes; maintain HNA’s automated e-mail approval tool and Service Level Agreements (SLA) related to orders in profit hold.
Sales Support: Prepare monthly Overwrite and AP reporting and trend analysis; work with HNA sales managers on analyzing and improving customer AP and Overwrite profitability; coordinate Finance, Marketing, and MO management efforts to plan and execute Agreement Review Process (ARP) activities; provide profitability decision coaching to AM’s and RM’s.
Project Management: Provide input and direction in the development of best practices for pricing, both locally and globally; act as a project manager for the implementation of pricing process improvements related to Overwrites and AP’s.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant business experience including 2+ years in financial/analysis role
- Must have a detailed understanding of the business processes within Hilti, and an understanding of the relationship between pricing and profitability at both a high and transactional level
- Strong data mining background including the ability to run BI and SAP queries for large data sets
- Excellent customer service skills related to dealing with various aspects of the business as well as maintaining a positive relationship with the sales force
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills
- Strong MS office skills especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
Normal office conditions.
Up to 10% (domestic/international/both) travel, required.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”