Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The role of the Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS is responsible for driving the sale of products to prospective clients through outbound calls, email communications, individual meetings, and through received inbound leads. This position will analyze customer needs and map potential solutions, while building trusting customer relationships. It will partner with Account Managers (AM), Field Engineers (FE), Sales Development Representatives, and product management to deliver applications to the market via a multi-channel sales approach.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing the deal
Present products to prospective clients via web demo & phone discussions
Serve as product specialist focused on obtaining new business through software, services and education
Manage and grow customer relationships in assigned technology/domain and territory
Develop proposals; engage in enterprise negotiations and execute sales
Complete timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to support management’s strategic decision-making
Contact and cultivate internally developed leads; pursue target opportunities within assigned territory
Utilize networking to find new sales opportunities, developing them into long term partnerships
Remain in frequent contact with assigned clients to understand their needs and provide recommended Hilti product solutions
Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company’s reputation
Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
You’ll work where people are committed to supporting each other to deliver their best.
Why should you apply?
Innovation is who we are and it’s evident in the way we work. Together with our customers, we develop solutions that improve productivity, safety and sustainability
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or marketing, required
- Two (2) years of experience in account executive sales closing role, required; experience in SaaS platform software, preferred
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Ability to uncover customer needs including: goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Demonstrated communication (written, verbal, presentation, negotiation) skills
- Proactive approach to sales through new business development and lead management follow-up
- Proven abilities in time management and prioritization to ensure management objectives are met
- Proven skills in prospecting and sales cycle management
- Experience selling software solutions into engineering, construction titles, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with CRM software (ie. Salesforce), preferred
- SaaS B2B experience preferred
- Working Conditions:
- Normal office conditions.
- Up to 10% domestic travel, required
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”