Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The role of the Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS is responsible for driving the sale of products to prospective clients through outbound calls, email communications, individual meetings, and through received inbound leads. This position will analyze customer needs and map potential solutions, while building trusting customer relationships. It will partner with Account Managers (AM), Field Engineers (FE), Sales Development Representatives, and product management to deliver applications to the market via a multi-channel sales approach.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing the deal
• Present products to prospective clients via web demo & phone discussions
• Serve as product specialist focused on obtaining new business through software, services and education
• Manage and grow customer relationships in assigned technology/domain and territory
• Develop proposals; engage in enterprise negotiations and execute sales
• Complete timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to support management’s strategic decision-making
• Contact and cultivate internally developed leads; pursue target opportunities within assigned territory
• Utilize networking to find new sales opportunities, developing them into long term partnerships
• Remain in frequent contact with assigned clients to understand their needs and provide recommended Hilti product solutions
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or marketing, required
• Experience in account executive sales closing role, required;
• Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
• Ability to uncover customer needs including: goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
• Demonstrated communication (written, verbal, presentation, negotiation) skills
• Proactive approach to sales through new business development and lead management follow-up
• Proven abilities in time management and prioritization to ensure management objectives are met
• Proven skills in prospecting and sales cycle management
• Experience selling software solutions into engineering, construction titles, preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.