Office Concierge - Tulsa, OK
What's the role?
The role of Office Concierge is accountable for maintaining a professional, welcoming environment in reception at all times, as well as providing administrative assistance in the daily business operations.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
•Welcome visitors by greeting them, answering questions, and referring inquiries as needed
•Provide printed copies of office maps, self-guided tour books, and Hilti guest Wi-Fi instructions
•Assist team members and/or visitors with last minute print jobs
•Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; give directions within office
•Arrange transportation of guests to airport or hotel by Uber or other taxi services
•Maintain reception area, ensuring a tidy and organized appearance always
•Facilitate meeting room changes when conflicts arise & coordinate meeting room setup/tear down using the Facilities team
•Provide interoffice referrals for team members who do not know the appropriate Hilti contact for their needs
•Retain Tulsa area attraction brochures; Book restaurant reservations
•Receive deliveries, promptly notifying team members to whom deliveries are addressed; maintain an accurate log of items as they arrive (when and by whom retrieved); when necessary deliver packages to team members desks when they are out-of-town
•Answer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner; transfer incoming calls to appropriate parties or voicemail
•Facilitate already-provided building concierge services (i.e. ATM, dry cleaning, & car wash)
•Maintain accurate seating maps
•Provide courtesy parking tags
•Maintain any “lost & found” items
•Serve as Notary Public for team members
•Manage team member recognitions such as holiday cards, birthdays, newborns, sympathy; also providing a reminder service for Hilti anniversaries & birthdays
•Provide gift wrapping service
• Support Facilities team in special projects
• Other duties as needed or assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Minimum two (2) years’ corporate experience as receptionist or administrative assistant, preferred
• Organized and detail oriented with a positive and friendly attitude
• Ability to comply with office dress code
• Excellent command of the English language; must have strong written and verbal communication skills; bilingual a plus
• Knowledge of office administrative procedures and experience in operating standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 2+ years related experience
• Computer literacy required (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat); experience with SAP a plus
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills required
• Multitasking ability as well as continual attention to detail in maintaining accurate logs for security and package receipt/delivery, floor seating maps, and internal directories
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.