Media Communications Coordinator - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The Communications Coordinator (Media) builds awareness/preference for the Hilti brand by coordinating the development, execution, delivery, and evaluation of various media assets, including: video, photography, social media content. This role serves as a partner to internal stakeholders in the organization when it comes to customer facing communication.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Coordinate development of video and photography (preproduction, production and post production) for Hilti North America’s products, software and services
• Partner with social media team on content development; remain up to date on social media content trends and asset types
• Assist the social media team with analysis and research
• Develop and manage project timelines and budgets, deliver production goals on time and budget
• Work with internal stakeholders (brand, digital, product management, trade management, etc.) to develop content that effectively communicated the message to the intended audience in a compelling and brand compliant way
• Ensure consistency and quality of messages and brand (CICD) adherence
• Manage external agencies and vendors who support content production processes
• Maintain the video and photography content archive; work with global team to obtain content for the Hilti image bank
• Ideate and bring ideas and brand/product stories to light in ways that engage the customers.
• Support tradeshows and events, as needed
• Self-perform content creation, as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, communication, design, or related field
- • Minimum one (1) years’ experience, required
- • Strong knowledge and direct experience with photo and video production and creation
- • Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an attention to detail
- • Proven ability to develop effective, result-focused marketing communications
- • Demonstrated ability to develop and manage external vendors, budgets and timelines
- • Strong attention to detail, quality and proofreading
- • Strong collaborator and team player that possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- • Prefer experience with iMovie, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite) and Macintosh operating systems
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.