Martin Hilti Global Fellowship Program - Liechtenstein
What's the role?
The Hilti Global Fellowship Program, also known as the Martin Hilti Foundation Internship, is designed to assist young professionals who wish to improve their personal and professional qualifications through international business experience at the Hilti headquarters in Liechtenstein.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Successful completion of 1-2 months of language training (depending on participant’s original fluency) in Cologne, Germany to improve your knowledge of the German language and to familiarize yourself with its economy, culture, and politics
Twelve months in the internship position in Schaan, Liechtenstein, gaining valuable international work experience
What do we offer?
Hilti offers outstanding career opportunities as one of the world’s most successful companies in the construction industry.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Ability to work in the United States permanently, without sponsorship
- Fluent in English and at least conversational in German
- Interested in working in one of the following areas: Business, Engineering, Finance, Logistics, or Marketing
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to commit to the full duration of the program, in a single status
- No more than 5 years of post-college work experience
- Ability to pay all living expenses in Germany and Liechtenstein
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“I don’t have a sales background and, when I went to my careers fair, most companies only wanted to speak to you if you had the right experience. Hilti were completely open-minded. They were more interested in me than in which degree I was doing.”