Logistics Process Manager III-Tulsa, OK
What's the role?
The purpose of this position is to successfully execute the principals of Strategic Supply Chain Management which directly contribute to Hilti’s objectives for sustainable, profitable growth.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
To perform as a senior local expert in global and local logistics processes as well as SAP systems and master data (GPD). To leverage this expertise to do the following:
• Continuously improve procedures, practices, and systems related to TMS, Carrier Integration, Ortec, ConnectShip, enVista, Minisoft, Customer Perfect Order (CPOi) metric, Regional Level of Service (RLoS), Enhanced Route Determination (ERD2), Sales History assignment, and HNA Output Determination. SCM Batch Job scheduling and monitoring to provide transparency and accuracy to internal and external customers regarding shipment and delivery details and freight costs.
• Source, select, coach, develop and lead a team of both non-exempt and exempt employees. These team members support management functions such as Freight Recovery, RLoS system changes, CPOi reporting and analysis. These team members may also execute processes to create/change/delete master data in the SAP system.
• Responsible for serving as first tier of escalation on:
o Issues with all Transportation Systems
o Issues with the set-up and maintenance of output determination and SCM batch jobs and variants
o Issues with Supply Chain master data in R3 (SAP software)
• Responsible for maintaining and storage of training documentation per International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Global Process Management systems (GPMS) requirements.
• Partner with local and global MIS to resolve identified system issues or develop new system solutions to gain efficiencies and increased productivity within Order Management and Transportation teams.
• Partner with Marketing Business Process Excellence team to support relevant initiatives (from a Logistics perspective, such as CCN analysis) and other marketing initiatives (such as periodic promotions, limited product launches, etc.)
• Lead HNA SCM team in the periodic system testing for new SAP releases and enhancements.
• Serve as in-house process expert on SAP system functions, including Regional Level of Service, Enhanced Route Determination, Output Determination, Ship Conditions, Carrier Services, Freight pricing data and logic.
• Create and maintain all RLOS/ERD2 process training documents.
• Lead and coordinate special projects as assigned
• Mentor others as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
From the moment you join us, you know you’re part of something bigger. That feeling of belonging is with you, no matter where you are.
Why should you apply?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years Logistics or equivalent experience required
- Expert level knowledge regarding Hilti Logistics processes, systems, and data
- Expert level knowledge regarding logistics technologies including SAP modules, warehouse management (WMS), materials management (MM, IM), production planning and control (PP), sales and distribution (also Regional Level of Service and Enhanced Route Determination) (SD), inventory and demand planning, deployment (APO, SCM), data warehousing (BI), customer relations management (CRM)
- Working experience in the following systems Blue Yonder TMS, Ortec, ConnectShip, enVista, Minisoft
- SAP experience in Sales and Distribution Modules required
- Project management skills required
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills required; Six Sigma Green Belt, or higher, a plus
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”