Logistics Care Specialist
What's the role?
The role of Logistics Care Specialist I is responsible for providing a contact point for account managers to seek resolution on logistics related topics. Including, but not limited to, tracking orders, material visibility, and contact points for the warehouse.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Increase customer engagement by providing transparency to outbound shipments
• Effectively utilize database analysis to record actions taken and characteristics of orders identified as potential failures.
• Develop strong partnerships with materials management/transportation/warehouse
• Develop trust with field sales to increase AM productivity and reduce inbound calls from field
• Create stock movements (STO/PO):
• Provide stock movement support for 4 CW’s and 8 DC’s
• Complete scrap requests for DC’s, HC’s, and Vans
• Provide reporting and maintenance related to open stock transport orders
• Properly handle incoming phone calls and emails in a timely manner
• Maintain inventory levels for Hilti sales vehicles, including background tables to ensure accurate and timely replenishment of inventory
• Reconcile inventory of vans through transaction forms and regular movement of sales professionals in and out of sales territories
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • High School Diploma/GED required
- • Associates Degree, preferred
- • Solid knowledge of SAP systems – APO & R3
- • Functional knowledge of logistics processes
- • Solid knowledge of related business processes (i.e. Product Portfolio Management)
- • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- • Strong PC skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- • Good communication, organization, and analytical skills
- • Detail oriented and able to handle multiple responsibilities and make decisions
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.