Logistics Analyst II - Transportation - Tulsa, Ok
What's the role?
The Logistics Analyst II is responsible for completing advanced-level analytical, reporting, and scorecard assignments. He/she identifies additional analysis and reporting that is needed for the team to achieve its targets. The Analyst II utilizes his/her own analysis to identify corrective actions or continuous improvements, leads the implementation of the actions, monitors for improvement, and publishes the results. He/she trains and develops others in analysis and reporting. He/she is trained in materials management systems and processes.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Complete advanced-level analytical, reporting, and scorecard assignments in a timely manner per schedule (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly)
• Complete advanced-level ad hoc analytical and reporting projects for North America and Global Logistics teams in a timely manner
• Own Transport Management monthly business reviews for Hilti North America; ensure information is in a clear, concise, professional format
• Extract data, analyze it, and convert it into information that can be used by others to identify corrective action or continuous improvements
• Utilize own analysis to self-identify corrective actions or continuous improvements, lead the implementation of the actions, monitor for improvement, and publish results
• Self-identify additional analysis and reporting that is needed for the team to achieve targets
• Train and develop others in analysis and reporting
• Support Transport Shop Floor Management by providing the necessary reports and development of KPI dashboards
• Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology, mathematics, MIS, statistics, or supply chain required
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience, required
• Knowledge of analytics, data mining and converting data into visual information, mathematics, and statistics, required
• Computer and technology skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills required
• Knowledge of and experience with SAP or similar ERP, BI, or similar data warehouses, Access, SQL, or similar databased, and database creation and maintenance preferred
• Ability to understand and define what needs to be done; ability to get things done
• Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and globally; brings out the best in others
• High learning agility; capable of repetitive and detailed work; continuous improvement mindset
• Knowledge of finance, budgeting, and cost control principles, preferred
Normal office conditions.
Up to 5% domestic travel, required
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability