Local Process Expert – Pricing
What's the role?
This position is responsible for identifying and evaluating the effects on processes and impact on the pricing system. This role contributes to implementation and harmonization of standard processes by applying overarching process expertise.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Serve as primary contact point for the GPMs/PCC’s and other involved parties to manage process changes, H2 release upgrades, and new functionalities (testing, review reporting, etc.)
Identify/collect data issues, provide feedback, and coordinate actions with responsible process manager
Ensure a high level of process and system knowledge across the organization
Work with global and local management to design and implement improvements to existing or new processes, exchange knowledge, and expand capabilities of all parties
Coordinate massive upload of price agreement in the system
Support and maintain Pricing Team Applications: System maintenance, update information and users for Customer’s hierarchies, “What if Tool”, “Profit hold emails”, and label in the Hilti Centers on a weekly, monthly, and as needed basis
Support the local pricing team in ad-hoc projects
Manage Service-Now tickets
Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Statistical and/or mathematical background preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in an analyst role
- Experience with leading Business Intelligence and Data Mining Tools (Business Objects, Cognos, Micro Strategies, etc.)
- Understanding of all aspects of SAP pricing and the how it impact the business
- Strong data mining background including the ability to run BI and SAP queries for large data sets
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming languages C+/C++, SQL (MS SQL Server), and JAVA
- Strong MS office skills especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Must have a detailed understanding of the business processes within Hilti
- Ability to recognize opportunities for improvement, formulate solutions, and implement change
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and conflict management skills
- Excellent customer service skills related to dealing with various aspects of the business
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”