Local Process Expert II - Credit & Collections
What's the role?
The role of Local Process Expert serves as a functional expert in the comprehensive management of Hilti’s top tier Strategic and Global Partners. This position works in partnership with Strategic Business Developers and Directors ensuring customer needs are met, while achieving departmental goals and credit & collection policies are enforced. The process expert is responsible for the maintenance, revision, and update of all relevant process and policy documentation to ensure Hilti North America (HNA) Credit & Collections is compliant with Global standards.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Local Process Expert you will perform routine visits to cross functional jobsites to further establish and nourish the relationships with our VIP customers to determine customer expectations, provide priority handling to our VIP customers to ensure our premium services are met to the level of customer satisfaction, and ensure productivity gains and effective collections on the account. You will also maintain direct customer relationships with our established VIP customers to promote and maintain alignment of business needs to support continued sales and provide project based solutions for billing and credit policy to promote sustainable growth of the Hilti Jobsite Management program.
The Local Process Expert collaborates with sales team and Credit Business partners regarding exceptions to current policies in-order to maximize cash flow, earnings/profits for Hilti. You will prepare monthly reporting to identify customer accounts with aged fleet invoices over 90 days utilizing ICS Control data.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
Wehave an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant,more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked inconstruction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork andability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, required
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience, required
- Minimum two (2) years of SAP experience, required
- Minimum (3) years of supervisory experience or equivalent experience, required
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Access, Word, PPT, Excel), required
- Hilti systems knowledge and experience, required
- Credit extension experience required; lien/bond experience, required
- Customer service oriented; good attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines while quickly and effectively responding to customer and business partner needs
- Ability to handle large work volume and multiple priorities
- Ability to monitor exposure and develop corrective action plans when necessary while balancing short and long-term implications of decision
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot system issues, identify potential causes, and provide solutions and recommendations
- Understanding of the Hilti Business Model; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation); ability to clearly articulate information, training material, and system enhancements while communicating tactfully
- Leadership skills; team player who can work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Bilingual (French/Spanish), preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”