Indirect Procurement Analyst - Tulsa, OK
What's the role?
As a member of the Indirect Procurement team, the Indirect Procurement Analyst is responsible for developing and reporting on key performance metrics. The role will directly interact with the Procurement Material Group Managers to ensure ongoing and future savings strategies are enacted and effective. This position supports business units by issuing purchase orders, reviewing contracts, providing contract management and guidance to team members for approved suppliers. The Indirect Procurement Analyst will also be responsible for overall process improvements, policy compliance and organizational education regarding indirect procurement.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Regional owner/expert of key financial data process and reports for supported material groups
• Support FP&A team by being the first point of contact for issues and questions
• Challenges and improves current financial analytical processes/models to improve business decisions and productivity
• Assist Material Group Manager in developing and implementing material group strategy and efforts to reduce overall spend
• Responsible for contract management via Ariba platform. Ensure all contracts are maintained in the system and provide Supply Managers monthly updates on expiring agreements
• Administer purchase orders for the organization including MRBR and GRIR
• Set up new suppliers in SAP and update existing suppliers as changes arise
• Responsible for routing documents for approval as needed via DocuSign
• Work with accounts payable team, fixed assets and General Ledger teams with reporting and projects, as needed
• Support organization on negotiating and administering small contracts
• Adhere to and apply spend authority guidelines as published in the company signature guidelines
• Provides purchasing service and information for other departments as required; manage internal intranet postings of approved suppliers and purchasing tools
• Developing strong relationships with internal business partners and suppliers
• Make payments with purchasing card and manage team purchasing card expense report
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
What you need is:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or business-related field, preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience, required
- General functional know-how: selecting and qualifying suppliers, understanding products/services, supporting with negotiation, contract management and legal awareness, required
- Relevant sourcing/buying experience specifically with indirect services and materials, preferred
- Financial report building in Excel, Power Bi, SAC analytics or Tableau
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks and activities, required
- Professional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, required
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Skilled with MS Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint knowledge, preferred
- Experience analyzing and negotiating terms and conditions for subcontracts and non-disclosure agreements, preferred
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction with a proactive approach to internal customers and suppliers
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”