Global IT - Process Consultant, Finance and Controlling
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced technical SAP functional consultant (customizing capabilities) with the focus on SD-BF-TX (Taxes), FI-AR (Accounts Receivables), FI-BL (Finance Billing), SD-FI Integration, SD-BIL (SD Billing) and SD-BIL-IV-PC (SD Payment Cards). Support and setup of interfaces (EDI, iDOCS) with external legal systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing procedures). Basic understanding of FI-GL (General Ledger). You will be working on global projects, daily support (requests /incident), initiatives with focus on compliance and regulatory requirements for the Hilti subsidiaries worldwide.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Process Consultant (Finance and Controlling IT), you identify and analyze business requirements for creative and innovative IT solutions based on business needs and strategic requirements. You are responsible for:
Working on our SAP system landscape towards S/4HANA for Finance & Controlling processes.
Designing global solution concepts, System/Solution architecture and validate technical and business process feasibility
Implementing and supporting Global IT solutions innovating Finance & Controlling journeys by using emerging techniques/technologies.
Collaborating and cooperating with different project stakeholders including business, IT and external partners
Additionally, you will be expected to recommend business process improvements, solving business problems, creating innovative solutions, and thus enabling business excellence
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after. We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee, and increase job satisfaction.
Why should you apply?
Hilti is famous for its leading-edge products and services in the construction business. But did you know we are also recognized as an innovation leader in various areas of IT, like IoT, S/4HANA and cloud solutions? Be part of a truly global IT team that provides state-of-the-art IT services and solutions – and with that, it is enabling our business teams to create enthusiastic customers and build a better future.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant education. GPA should be 3.0 out of 4.
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP 6.0 environment / S4 HANA in one of the following areas: SD-BF-TX (Taxes), FI-AR (Accounts Receivables), FI-BL (Finance Billing), SD-FI Integration, SD-BIL (SD Billing) and SD-BIL-IV-PC (SD Payment Cards). Support and setup of interfaces (EDI, iDOCS) with external legal systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing procedures). Basic understanding of FI-GL (General Ledger). Knowledge of additional SAP financial modules is beneficial.
- Good understanding of business processes in finance and controlling, especially, in taxation, integration with SD, in the context of a globally operating enterprise
- Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Experience in working in an international/virtual/geographically dispersed team
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.