Financial Planning & Analysis - Controller
What's the role?
The FP&A - Controller is responsible for providing overall finance support, making financial decisions as to the alternative channel sales, marketing organizations (e.g. Rental/AD/Export), and a mixture of complex business units with total annual sales over $20 million USD.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The FP&A - Controller is responsible for the design, implementation, tracking, reporting, and communication of the next generation of HNA non-selling OPEX budgeting and steering. This position participates in the design and implementation of HNA’s new cloud-based financial planning platform. The Controller is directly responsible for the forecast, tracking, and reporting of total HNA Administrative functions’ financial performance. The total budgets in scope include a wide array of functions such as CEO Office, Finance, HR, Legal, Tax, Facility, and General Services.
The Controller may also contribute and provide leadership in developing and advancing the Global Finance strategy and related roadmap. This role requires deep dive analysis into topics of strategic importance (and defined in projects) with the objective of operationalizing the findings. This role supports the objectives of the Director, FP&A.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in financial analyses and modeling, with one (1) year in a Market Organization related finance role required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Advanced understanding of the Hilti Business model and the content of the global strategy Champion 2020
- Strong functional expertise in Finance and Global Steering 2.0
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced level knowledge in SAP/BI
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated leadership in defining cross functional requirements and leading projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated coaching/training and change management skills
- Lean / Six Sigma experience highly preferred
- International professional experience preferred
- Available to travel up to 25%
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”