Finance Analyst II
What's the role?
The Finance Analyst is the analytical and reporting expert for the Market Organization (MO). This position is responsible to work directly with the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and provide efficient and timely MO financial support.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The Finance Analyst supports strategic and operational decision making as part of the Finance team in one of Hilti’s market organizations. The position reports to the Finance Business Partner (Director) and supports/steers a Field team of direct and indirect selling resources. You will participate in annual P&L game planning, target setting, investment planning, and profitability reviews. You will own operational Finance tactics in support of driving top line growth as well as managing pricing, margin and operating cost.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Minimum two years of experience in financial analyses and modeling required, with one year in a Market Organization related finance role preferred
- Strong functional expertise in Finance
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced level knowledge in SAP/BI
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated leadership in defining cross functional requirements and leading projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated coaching/training and change management skills
- Quantitative, structured approach to projects and analysis preferred (e.g., Lean/Six Sigma experience)
- International professional experience preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”