Facade Business Developer
What's the role?
Responsible for promoting and educating customers about Hilti products / solutions for Building Envelope /Façade applications (i.e. Hilti Anchor Channel). Candidate will conduct product presentations and seminars to contractors, engineers and designers to maximize the awareness and preference for Hilti
products. The candidate will have assigned accounts within a designated territory and will work closely with the sales and local engineering teams to drive customer engagement. The candidate will not have direct account ownership; however, will be instrumental in working with local team members
in a supporting function to be the champion for key products within the façade / building envelope product basket.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Develops sales plan and account specific sales strategies
• Introduces and promotes Hilti products and services with Building Envelope contractors
• Uses a High, Deep and Wide approach to major customer accounts to influence all decision makers and influencers in the customers organization
• Educates customers on Hilti’s value proposition
• Influences and trains the design community on Hilti Anchor Channel (HAC) and Profis Anchor Channel
• Conducts presentations and seminars to engineers and designers to maximize awareness and preference for HAC
• Develops design specifications and bid packages for HAC and other specified consumables
• Performs HAC calculations to provide optimized solutions for customers
• Works closely with sales and marketing team to bond major curtain wall contractors by moving
Hilti to a position of “strategic partnership” (engagement)
• Submits proposals with pricing and promotions that leverages Hilti’s total product offering
including tools and consumables
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in Engineering preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in technical sales preferred
• Experience and network of contacts within the façade / curtain wall industry is preferred.
• Microsoft office software proficiency
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• Strong customer orientation
Preferably, internal candidates will have been in current role for at least 18-24 months
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.