Entry Level Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS
What's the role?
The role of the Outbound Sales Specialist, SaaS is responsible for driving the sale of products to prospective clients through outbound calls, email communications, individual meetings, and through received inbound leads. This position will analyze customer needs and map potential solutions, while building trusting customer relationships. It will partner with Account Managers (AM), Field Engineers (FE), Sales Development Representatives, and product management to deliver applications to the market via a multi-channel sales approach.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing the deal
Present products to prospective clients via web demo & phone discussions
Serve as product specialist focused on obtaining new business through software, services and education
Manage and grow customer relationships in assigned technology/domain and territory
Develop proposals; engage in enterprise negotiations and execute sales
Complete timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to support management’s strategic decision-making
Contact and cultivate internally developed leads; pursue target opportunities within assigned territory
Utilize networking to find new sales opportunities, developing them into long term partnerships
Remain in frequent contact with assigned clients to understand their needs and provide recommended Hilti product solutions
Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company’s reputation
Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or marketing, required
- Two (2) years of experience in account executive sales closing role, required; experience in SaaS platform software, preferred
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Ability to uncover customer needs including:
- goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Demonstrated communication (written, verbal, presentation, negotiation) skills
- Proactive approach to sales through new business development and lead management follow-up
- Proven abilities in time management and prioritization to ensure management objectives are met
- Proven skills in prospecting and sales cycle management
- Experience selling software solutions into engineering, construction titles, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with CRM software (ie. Salesforce), preferred
- SaaS B2B experience preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”