Education Program Coordinator - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The Communication Coordinator (Education Program) is responsible for the execution of Technical Marketing’s continuing education initiatives and strategies. This role is responsible for all marketing activities to reach target customers to drive awareness, attendance and consumption of Hilti educational content and events. It will plan and execute continuing educational events to increase competency in and awareness of Hilti products, services, and software.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Responsible for beginning to end project management of Hilti continuing education events, including: presenter(s) selection and training, pre-planning, customer and stakeholder communication, management and execution of event, shipping/receiving, setup and takedown
• Build awareness and preference for Hilti’s education events and content by planning and executing integrated marketing efforts that reflect the overall brand strategy and increases awareness, preference and consumption of Hilti continuing education
• Work in tandem with Education Program Manager, Engineering Trade Managers and other relevant stakeholders to meet defined objectives.
• Maintain open line of communication with stakeholders to ensure objectives and timelines are met
• Occasional analysis of event/content impact on customer engagement required; present to upper management as requested
• Develop effective external marketing communications; including copy writing and editing
• Develop and manage detailed project budgets and manage project timelines, workflows and responsibilities with a network of internal teams
• Provide internal and external customer service for all educational events and continuing education platforms
• Coordinate recording, editing, and quality control of educational content for use on Hilti’s digital platforms
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications related field required: marketing, communications or a related business area of study
• Minimum three (3) years’ related communications experience, required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-project environment while maintaining attention to detail and deliver under pressure
• Ability to craft concise marketing message under pressure
• Ability to develop effective result-focused marketing communications
• Excellent grammar, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and manage project budgets and timelines
• Team player who can take initiative and be diplomatic
• High energy and customer care skills, required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, required
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.