eCommerce Support Developer
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are revolutionizing the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for an enthusiastic System Support Specialist to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a System Support Specialist, you will ensure resolution of production issues by either direct action, escalation, or dispatching/delegation to appropriate groups, as well as maintenance of a knowledge base, root cause analysis, operational reporting, and identifying trends in operational issues.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Ensure timely resolution of production system issues using strong communication and listening skills, as well as great analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Support communication to Digital, IT, and business communities regarding incident management and support operations
• Responsible for knowing and learning more of the digital ecosystem and all dependencies
• Contribute to a Digital Operations knowledge base, which documents team procedures, vendor contacts, disaster recovery plans, and other critical information
• Execute the communication plan for incident and problem management activities
• Coordinate between internal and external resources (including vendors) to resolve issues
• Ensure resolution of issues per each product’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Check Digital projects for compliance with Global IT security and audit requirements
• Create and distribute relevant operational status reports indicating incidents reported, SLA compliance, and response readiness
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS, CS, or equivalent, required OR equivalent work experience
- • Strong IT affinity and broad general knowledge of current information technology hardware, network, software, tools, and frameworks
- • Minimum three (2) years’ experience in support
- • Knowledge in SAP Hybris, highly desired
- • Experience in enterprise eCommerce platforms, preferred
- • Dedication and willingness to work flexible hours, on occasion
- • Affinity to root cause assessment/hands-on trouble shooting
- • Experience with Postman and AEM, preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.