Digital & Software Careers – Veterans and Active Military Duty Needed!
What's the role?
Hilti is a proud supporter of our U.S. and Canada military, veterans, and their families. We thank you for your service and strongly encourage you to share your outstanding core values and leadership skills to enhance our growing organization. Hilti is a premium brand international company where team members drive a Best Place to Work culture! If you are passionate about continuous learning and development, excited about growing as a leader and charting your own career path in North America and other parts of the globe, such as, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we need you!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Our Engineers save lives! We challenge ourselves daily to find innovative solutions in safety and productivity. We are teamwork driven and showcase that core value regardless of the engineering discipline you find your career. Regardless if you are in an entry level engineer role supporting customers on technical processes, designing specified products for that unique request, being in the trenches with our field sales teams, or providing training to customers on the most up to date products and solutions, your steadfast work ethic fuels the organization’s growth and helps to build a better future for all. Our Engineering powerhouse team consist of 3 main areas in North America as well as supporting functions such as:
Digital & Software Platforms:
Developer I, II and III
Solution Architect I, II and III
What do we offer?
Our team is comprised of high performing, diverse and talented Engineers, QA, Business Analyst and other functions. We want you to share your passion for technology and people and your drive to be innovative to elevate our team to new levels. Regardless if you specialize in a Software development or Digital platforms as an individual contributor or as an experienced people leader, your contributions are equally as important to the success of the company. We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
Hilti’s core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Courage and Commitment are aligned with the values of what has been instilled in you while serving your country. We look for team members who like to learn, lead, develop themselves and others and continue to give back to their community creating long term sustainable value.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s required or graduate degree preferred; Computer Science degree or certifications highly desired
- Demonstrated military engineering experience within design, construction, and/or civil engineering
- Must have the ability to problem solve construction and design related issues and understand plans and specifications, engineering software, current codes and standards
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customer’s engagement
- Excellent communication skills to all external/internal customers, peer groups, and Sr. Leadership
- Highly effective presentation skills, including professional demeanor and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to get things done despite difficult situations or strict deadlines
- Ability to work and influence successfully in a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.