Digital Marketing Analyst
What's the role?
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for producing meaningful marketing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards and delivering monthly performance reports with actionable insight. The role will conduct conversion optimization consultations, aiming to improve the efficiency of digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI. The Digital Marketing Specialist will identify problem areas and deliver recommendations for the continuous improvement of websites and digital marketing activities. It will also manage selected search engine optimization and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns on Google.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will work with internal teams (brand communications, direct marketing, product/BU/Trade managers, global digital, etc) to measure impact of digital marketing channel strategies to drive increased customer engagement, greater conversion, and ROI. You will support the design and management of digital analytics performance measurement plans; report on successes of digital campaigns and implement improvements in areas of opportunity. You will also create measurement solutions including: measurement frameworks, reporting, dashboards, and campaign attribution models. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand the business situation and develop data-driven insights to drive marketing, digital, search, and social strategies to engage with customers.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will measure and analyze online marketing campaigns, including: natural and paid search, email marketing, display ads, and social media marketing. You will advise on KPIs, report on key metrics, perform ad-hoc analysis, interpret trends, and provide actionable insights to improve KPIs. You will also analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, and funnel analysis and provide analytical insight to internal stakeholders, at all levels of the organization.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will communicate reports and recommendations to cross functional team members (local and international) and management at all levels within the organization. You will formulate a variety of analytic solutions to meet business needs and identify data integration opportunities to automate and streamline any routine tasks. Additional duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree, required; degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or quantitative field, preferred
- Two (2) years experience in digital analytics role, including search engine optimization activities, required
- Proven analytical skills with demonstrated experience in data-driven, logical problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other major digital analytics tools, required
- Demonstrated data visualization and presentation skills
- Ability to display data visually, including creating presentations that demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills, including HTML and Java scripts, preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, SAP, SAP Query, Net Weaver, BI and Access, preferred
- Demonstrated experience in advanced data analysis techniques and macros, preferred
- Hilti sales experience, preferred
Normal office conditions.
Up to 5% both domestic and international travel, required.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”