On Demand Service Rep
What's the role?
The role of On-Demand Services Representative is responsible for ensuring efficient and proper operations of a local On-Demand Tool Services Center (TSC). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, shipping and receiving all tools (On-Demand and Fleet), fielding communications (questions, complaints, issues), and managing the Loaner and On-Demand program within the specified TSC.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Fulfill Fleet Premium Loaner Tool and Tools On-Demand orders; ensure proper labeling prior to shipment
• Ensure all tools are shipped on time, in clean/working condition, and in compliance with prescribed order fulfillment targets
• Conduct weekly review of inventory stock and order additional tools/accessories to ensure minimum stock quantities are available for order fulfillment
• Separate tools to be kept as part of the Fleet Premium Loaner/Tools On-Demand Tool Pool
• Organize and manage stocking locations’ on-hand inventory for Fleet Premium Loaner/Tools On-Demand Tool Pool
• Update status of expired fleet tools in SAP to reflect if tool was scrapped or integrated into the Fleet Premium Loaner Tool, Tools On-Demand, and Use On-Demand orders
• Analyze and grade the condition of returned tools
• Create repair orders for returned Fleet Premium Loaner/Tools On-Demand Tool Pool; restock repaired tools
• Work with the On-Demand process expert on customer and process issues
• Communicate with other service centers on On-Demand processes
• Complete daily cycle counts as prescribed by the Internal Control Systems (ICS) policy and practice
• Receive On-Demand and Fleet Loaner tools into the warehouse and virtually into SAP and ON!Track
• Ensure all tools are in the ON!Track system and align with SAP inventory
• Monitor and respond to all email received in the designated PTP, Fleet, or other assigned mailbox
• Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly On Demand facility
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• High School Diploma or GED, required
• Associate degree, preferred
• Experience as an SAP user, preferred
• Intermediate skills in MS Excel, required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, required
• Must be customer service oriented and be able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to handle a large volume of work and multiple priorities
• Must possess good attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines
Combination of normal office and workshop conditions
Adverse Work Conditions:
• Workshop environment subject to heat, cold, noise, dust, and other particles
• Occasionally lift up to 65 lbs.
• Stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive reaching, bending, and climbing
Safety Equipment Required:
• Must observe and abide by all safety regulations as required by Hilti and Occupational Health and Safety Standards (OSHA)
• Must wear steel toe boots, safety glasses, safety vest, and other safety equipment, as required, when working in the facility and/or operating machinery
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.