Customer Tool Services Specialist
What's the role?
This position is designed to provide a first-class service experience for Hilti customers by taking ownership of all tool service support activities and providing service options through customer consultation. The position supports the goals and performance targets of Global Tool Service, Marketing and Operations through the accurate creation of service orders, phone trouble shooting and timely contact with customers concerning options related to quotations and tool services.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will support the end-to-end repair service process for our customers while supporting the tool service operations. You will interact with customers to provide tool repair orders and provide timely and accurate defect analysis and provide appropriate solutions to meet customer need. You will act as liaison between the tool service center, customer and account manager to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Additionally, you will respond to customers with repair estimates through outbound calling or electronic notifications and offer, close and process sales of consumables, accessories and spare parts. You will conduct repair order status investigations and stay in communication with customers as necessary and perform other duties as assigned by manager.
What do we offer?
You will have the abiilty to seek process improvement opportunities and work in a cross functional environment with members of other teams to propose, evaluate and execute those improvements.
Why should you apply?
At Hilti you will find a culture where over 80% of our management team has been promoted from within and our average employee tenure exceeds 9.6 years. Join Hilti to begin your long term career with a global leader in a fast paced and exciting industry.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or applicable job-related experience
- Strong tool, product and application knowledge in all Hilti product items preferred
- Working knowledge of current and historical field repairable items preferred
- Strong mechanical skills preferred
- Strong demonstrated sales skills training preferred
- Knowledge of SAP, Windows and Excel required
- Advanced knowledge of Tool Services specific SAP transactions preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks required
- High energy, sense of urgency and customer care skills required
- Strong team orientation; seek to communicate with and support fellow team members
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.