Customer Care Handling Specialist
What's the role?
The Customer Care Specialist I is responsible for providing an elevated level of service to respond to customer feedback (complaints and compliments) and are responsible to act to resolve any problems to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business. The Specialist interacts with all customer facing team members as well as external customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will utilize sales and complaint resolution skills to secure customer loyalty and future sales through high quality customer care. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will utilize business knowledge to access failures and provide customer solutions. You will partner with all business areas to drive awareness of customer feedback and translate customer needs into opportunities that result in process improvement throughout the organization. Action will be taken to improve trends following analysis of root cause from customer care notes. You will achieve customer satisfaction targets and resolution objectives by acting on real-time feedback and engaging customers through exceptional service. Lastly, you will be positioned to champion all customer needs and provide high quality resolution and manage additional duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities for growth and development.
Why should you apply?
At Hilti you will find a culture where over 80% of our management team has been promoted from within and our average employee tenure exceeds 9.6 years. Join Hilti to begin your long term career with a global leader in a fast paced and exciting industry.
What you need is:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in complaint resolution (or conflict management)
- Applied knowledge in a sales, finance, logistics, or product related field
- Conflict resolution & problem-solving skills required
- Capacity to link common complaint causes to process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Hilti processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally for resolution and process improvement
- Ability to interact with customers to provide them exceptional service
- Must be strong team player, able to work in team environment
- Windows environment required / SAP systems preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.