Credit Analyst I
What's the role?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for finance.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The Credit Analyst is responsible for reviewing all the orders On Hold by the system. This position provides timely and efficient orders approval process including update of DNB, analysis of credit worthiness, call customers for past due invoices and partnering with Account Mangers and Regional Managers to accelerate the approval process and avoid delay on orders. This role provides good customer services to maximize sales, resolve dispute and avoid orders to be declined.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant,more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1 year of college level business courses or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 year of SAP experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Ability to handle large volume of calls and multiple priorities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook required
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendation
- Basic Knowledge of Power Point
- Customer Service oriented/good attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (French/Spanish) preferred
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.