What's the role?
The Hilti Concrete Sensors Specialist will support a new technology solution within Hilti utilizing consultative selling skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This team member will be supporting end users during pre-sales activities as well as interacting directly with Hilti lab, sales teams, operating systems, hardware, mobile software and fielding basic questions about material science.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Provide input to customers on their concrete monitoring needs, communicate our solution and send quotations to customers while keep the sales team in the loop
Interact with lab team to prioritize testing per customer needs, understand lead times for quotes and help coordinate materials from customers for testing
Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
Act as a knowledgeable and reliable point of contact for ASTM/ACI standards in relation to concrete, maturity method and monitoring methods, sensor technology function
Provide high level training on maturity method and monitoring methods to our customers when needed
Interpret and analyze break data and compare to maturity method for customers when needed
Analyze customer schedules and provide support to help improve timelines while using our solution when needed
Have an understanding on Thermal Control plans and provide support to customers where needed
Increase personal technical knowledge by reading ASTM/ACI updates, diagnostics information, and attending additional trainings as needed.
Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a solution
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Construction technical degree or training
- Construction industry Knowledge/experience in the construction industry and/or concrete construction, preferred
- Mobile app support experience
- Bilingual English and/or Spanish and/or French
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.