Communications Coordinator - Plano
What's the role?
Drive awareness for the Hilti brand with integrated marketing materials and activities. Responsible for the creation and distribution of high-quality, deadline-driven marketing communication material for North America in compliance with our Corporate Identity & Corporate Design (CICD) policy.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Day to day, Build awareness and preference for the Hilti brand through the planning and execution of integrated marketing efforts that reflect the overall brand strategy and increases awareness, preference, and sales of Hilti products and services. Develop effective marketing communications for internal and external stakeholders; including graphic design, copy writing, and editing.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications-related field required; marketing, communications or a related business area of study
- Minimum three (3) years’ related communications experience required
- Ability to develop effective, result-focused marketing communications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required; Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
- Strong project management and client service skills
- Proficient in A.P. style writing is a plus
- *Preferably, internal candidates will have been in current role for at least 18-24 months
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.