Communications (Campaigns) Manager - Plano, TX
What's the role?
The Manager, Communications (Campaigns) will work with the marketing team to develop and launch innovative digital and traditional marketing campaigns for Hilti North America (HNA). This role will develop and launch integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels, such as: events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs. This role will work across the cross-functional marketing team to drive the development and lead the execution of the campaign strategy and optimize future campaigns. The Manager, Communications will work with marketing, sales, product, and trade teams to coordinate plans and activities in addition to managing agencies, vendors, and related budgets.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Lead the integrated marketing communications/digital strategy development process for key campaigns collaborating with Director(s) and SMEs
Lead the development of campaign briefs based on data and insights from the SMEs
Collaborate with the Brand & Digital teams and vendors to execute campaigns across the pipeline of all channels and work collaboratively with project manager to track effectiveness and manage assigned budget
Support the localization of global campaigns, work with regional market leads on the adoption and execution of campaigns within their regions
Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support business and program objectives, integrating the right mix of demand generation tactics
Assist in workflow/pipeline management for successful balancing of the marketing campaign calendar and resources
Work with internal and external partners and integrated marketing team to ensure quality, properly branded marketing materials are produced (Includes: web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, podcasts, videos, etc)
Coordinate creative review process for marketing campaigns, including gathering internal feedback/approvals, collaborating with the partner, and ensuring accurate implementation
Assist as needed with legal and regulatory reviews/approvals prior to launch; ensure accurate records retention for all creative approvals
Provide project management support for some campaigns, collaborating with the partner and internal teams to ensure execution is accurate and on-time; Project manager separately will support on other campaigns
Work closely with global teams to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback and optimization
Manage a project manager and/or traffic coordinator
Manage internal and external agency partners
Report on campaign performance to identify and analyze gaps; recommend action plans to course-correct during campaign execution
Work on special projects as assigned
Collaborate and strategize marketing roadmap(s)
Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree, required; marketing, communications or business-related field, preferred
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in a multi-channel marketing environment that includes advertising, digital, social media, direct sales, and/or retail
- Demonstrated experience with managing projects and multifaceted marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to understand business opportunities and translate them into high-impact marketing programs and tactics
- Strong decision-making skills using analytical data
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- High level of initiative, motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present both in-person and virtually
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing metrics and funnel analytics used to optimize existing campaigns and advise best strategies to drive demand
- Ability to manage indirect team members to achieve overall project goals
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing channels functions
- Experience using project management tools such as Wrike, Jira
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.