Campaign Project Manager-Plano, TX
What's the role?
The Campaign Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning and execution including project planning, implementation, resource allocation, reporting and execution of all aspects of Hilti’s Brand & Digital marketing campaigns. The Project Manager will manage cross-functional teams and work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure project success.
This position is also responsible for developing, documenting and implementing policies and procedures associated with campaign management and continuing to optimize and improve processes and overall approach where necessary. This position is key to future growth of the Brand and Digital organization and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom and end-to-end coordination of Hilti’s digital marketing campaigns.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Project manage the end-to-end Product/Service/Software marketing project and campaign process across web/mobile, social, PR, email, and offline channels, including the reviews by business stakeholders and subject matter experts. This includes:
• Create and maintain project plans
• Work with internal functional areas to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
• Identify with Strategy Manager when external agency/contractor support is needed
• Utilize appropriate change management processes to manage project scope
• Develop risk management plan
• Develop and maintain project issue log
• Costs management: Planning and estimating costs, and aligning budgets
• Quality management: Planning and identifying quality requirements
• Communications management: Managing all aspects of team, management, and stakeholder communications
• Schedule/Lead project postmortems and report as required
• Cultivate a close, collaborative and professional working relationships with members of the project team
• Act as a conduit of information between all key stakeholders to move projects and project tracking efforts forward
• Ensure compliance with all Hilti legal and regulatory standards
• Possess flexibility, agility and the ability to adapt to change while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in a highly cross-matrixed environment
• Analyze performance across a project and identify areas for improvement
• Identify project management training opportunities and adapt learnings/techniques to the organization
• Additional duties as assigned
What do we offer?
Global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist.
If you’re willing to go the extra mile, the opportunity is yours.
Why should you apply?
Innovation is who we are and it’s evident in the way we work. Together with our customers, we develop solutions that improve productivity, safety and sustainability
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required (Marketing, Digital, Communications, Business Administration or Management)
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required
- Proven track record working with multiple stakeholders and managing deliverables
- Ability to autonomously manage projects while maintaining communication with all needed parties
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment: pro-active team player who thinks ahead, plans, and suggests solutions
- Strong computer skills, including MS SharePoint, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, MS Project
- Experience utilizing project management software (Wrike, Monday, Asana, etc)
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continuous improvement
- Strong project management skills required with the ability to deliver results within short timeframes
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Established skills in organization, time management, and prioritization
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.