What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are revolutionizing the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for enthusiastic scrum team tester to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a scrum team tester you will be involved in the overall QA strategy, planning, and testing during implementation of new functionalities on the Digital Platform Team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The role of Quality Assurance (QA) Software Engineer in Test (SEIT) is tasked to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality; manual testing of software products will also be included. QA SEIT responsibilities include designing and implementing test automation, debugging software code and systems, and defining corrective actions for given requirements. This position will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in test automation development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of Java, C# and Visual Studio a must
- Knowledge of Selenium a must
- Knowledge of Cucumber and other BDD approaches a plus
- Knowledge of Bamboo a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Hybris experience preferred
- Experience with Atlassian development tools, i.e. Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo.
- ISTQB Certified Tester preferred
- Expert Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically distributed development teams
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.