Applications Software Internship
What's the role?
Software internships are available within our Plano based software team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
What do we offer?
One-to-one career mentoring
Exposure to top management
International work environment and involvement on global projects
Training on IT processes, business processes and corporate best practices
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a morevibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS), Mathematics or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above required
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Results driven, proactive, able to achieve targets and knows how to break down complex problems
- Strong analytical skills, creative, innovative, and open-minded.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse team
- Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.