Accelerated Leadership Program
What's the role?
We are looking for customer-focused engineers to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Program at a Glance:
15-18 month development program that includes foundational learning, hands-on product experience, customer sales experience, and exposure to the field (customer visits, territory coverages)
Candidates will receive exposure to industry & customer expertise development, product knowledge, and consultative selling
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it will be a big advantage. Throughout the program you will work with leaders who not only understand our business but have a passion for people development and helping others achieve greatness.
What you need is:
- A graduating senior with an Engineering degree (i.e., Civil, Mechanical, Structural, or Construction Management with a structural emphasis)
- Graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
- Mobile and open to relocation
- Solid analytical skills to analyze results and implement effective strategies
- Successful completion of strengths of materials, concrete and steel classes is preferred
- Results oriented and proactive – able to get things done and achieve targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
- Strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”